top of page


We provide services to help you in obtaining various temporary category visas including visitor, student and work visas.


We can also assist you with residency applications to obtain resident visas including Expression of Interests for Skilled Migrant Category and various other categories including work to residence, partner, dependent child, parent retirement and permanent resident visas.


If you require a new Passport and/or would like to apply for citizenship, we can also help you in these areas.


Please note that it is important to prove that you are ‘bona fide’ meaning that you are genuine and that you are acting in good faith; in other words, providing evidence that you intend to meet the conditions of any visa that may be granted to you.


To arrange a free initial consultation to discuss your eligibility on any type of visa, please contact us.

Visitor Visas


4:30 pm

This visa allows you to visit friends and/or family, explore New Zealand (holidaying and sightseeing), enjoy amateur sports or adventure activity or even get married.  You may even study for up to 3 months on a visitor visa.

There are various types of visitor visas depending on your circumstances, we can guide you to the appropriate visitor visa for you.  Depending on your plans, you can stay up to 9 months.

Main criteria for this type of visa is:

  • Provide proof of identity

  • Be in good health

  • Be of good character

  • Genuinely intend to meet the conditions of your visa

  • Have enough money to live on while in New Zealand or have an acceptable sponsor

  • Pay your own healthcare costs

  • Evidence of onward travel or be sponsored for the cost of your onward travel 


If you are bringing family, they must meet the requirements for this visa (i.e., evidence of your relationship, etc)

Student Visas


10:00 am

There are numerous types of student visas including (fee paying, dependent child, etc).

In relation to fee paying student visas the length of stay can be up to 4 years (usually same length of time as the course you have paid for).  The student can study full-time at schools, tertiary (study after secondary school and English language study.  The student can also work part-time up to 20 hours a week while studying or full-time during holidays depending on visa conditions.  They can live independently from the age of 16 with parent’s permission; otherwise will need to come to New Zealand with a parent or legal guardian.

On a dependent child student visa, the student is able to stay for the same length of time as their parent’s or legal guardian’s visa, can be treated as a domestic student and is able to study at a primary or secondary school.  For the child to be considered dependent, he/she must be 19 years young and under.

Work Visas


11:30 am

The most commonly used work visas are Essential Skills, Working Holiday, Work to Residence, Post-Study and Partnership work visas but there are many more types available depending on your personal circumstances.

Under Essential Skills, the length of stay can be up to 5 years depending on the skill level of work that is offered to you.  You will need a full-time job offer from an employer and you can study for up to 3 months in any 12-month period or any study which is considered part of your employment.

In relation to partnership work visas, the length of stay can be up to 2 years if you have been living with a New Zealand partner for more than 12 months or 1 year if you have been living together for less than 12 months.  If you are a partner of a worker work visa, the length of stay is usually the same time as your partner’s work visa.  For partnership work visas, you don’t need to have a job offer.  The main criteria is proving that you and your partner have been living in a genuine and stable relationship as well as various other criteria such as proof of identity, health, character, your partner is able to support you, your partner’s character, etc.)

Visitor Visas
Student Visas
Work Visas

Resident Visas

We can assess, assist and advise you on the best option for you to obtain residence in New Zealand accordingly to your personal circumstances, whether it be through Skilled Migrant, Talent (Accredited Employer), South Island Contribution, Pacific Access or family categories as well as various other resident visa pathways.

Permanent Resident Visas

This visa allows you to stay indefinitely in New Zealand.  You can live, work and study and well as travel to and from New Zealand anytime you wish.  You are able to include your partner and dependent children under the age of 24 if you included them in your original residence application.

Some of the criteria to obtain a permanent resident visa are proof of your identity, good character, current valid resident visa (held continuously for at least 24 months), spent at least 184 days in New Zealand per year (depending on type of your current resident visa) showing a commitment to live in New Zealand permanently and that you have met any conditions of your current resident visa.  

Services we offer for Employers

We offer professional advice and assistance to ensure you are on the right track in relation to immigration law as to the process of employing migrants which can be quite time consuming as the process is different in relation to employing people from New Zealand.


We can assist you in minimising the hassle of dealing with immigration matters by taking care of the administration work for you in addition to dealing with Immigration New Zealand on your behalf, this may include the following:


  • Applications in relation to obtaining your accredited status or approval in principle to recruit overseas workers; and/or


  • Applications in relation to your employees who require immigration services either for work or resident visas as well as applications in relation to their partners and children (if any).

Resident Visas
Permanent Resident Visas
Services we offer for Employers
bottom of page